Subscribe to our quarterly newsletter to keep up to date with new projects

    Re-Gen UK
    Construction Ltd

    A New Approach to Public, Private and Social Housing Refurbishment and Construction
    Find out more

    Follow us on Social Media

    Unable to load Tweets

    About-us Re-Gen UK

    Our leadership team has over 25 years’ experience in this market. They will draw on this to ensure we deliver the same high standards of service the Group currently provides but within new sectors and work streams.

    Private Sectors

    • Self-Funded
    • Schools & Colleges
    • Office Fit Outs
    • Commercial Fit Outs
    • Refurbishments & Re-generation
    • Private Developments
    • New Build Construction
    • Dilapidations
    • Insurance Works
    • Healthcare

    Public Sectors

    • Local Authority
    • Housing Associations
    • Education
    • Government
    • Ministry of Defence
    • New Build Construction
    • Rail
    • Healthcare

    Areas of work

    From our head office in Billericay, we can cover the whole South East region. With 80% of our operatives living within the South East and London area. All our operatives are in-house with sub-contractors only used for specialist works. Our supply chain is made up of 92% local suppliers and the remaining 8% are from the surrounding home counties. This allows us to procure the best prices and discounts and boost the local economy at the same time.

    Get to know Our Key Suppliers

    Contact Us

    Re-Gen UK Construction Ltd
    Unit 4, Guildprime Business Centre,
    Southend Road, Billericay
    United Kingdom, CM11 2PZ